As you can imagine, there are lots of English language schools in London! It can be difficult to decide which one to choose - especially if you are not sure what to look for.
When we ask our students why they chose LSC, they always give us a number of different reasons. Here are some of the main ones:
- Recommendation – Many of our students come to LSC because a friend, member of their family, or their agent recommends LSC to them when they are making their decision. 87% of our students say that they will recommend LSC to their friends when they finish their course with us, and we have been working successfully with many of our agents for a long time
- Experience – We were established in 1975, and have built up a good reputation in the English language market by offering interesting and challenging English courses that enable our students to make the best progress they can and to communicate more effectively in English, leading to greater achievements in their personal and professional lives when they leave us. More information
- Progress - Everyone who studies at LSC has individual goals that they wish to achieve. From the moment you arrive – and throughout your stay – we will work with you to make sure that everything you do maximises your chances of making good progress. More information.
- Accreditations - Accreditations help to reassure you that respected professional organisations inspect us on a regular basis. More information
- Flexible course offering –From Full-Time English courses of up 25 hours per week in international groups, to Private Tuition courses of 5 hours per week, to tuition in the home of an English language tutor, we have just the right course for you, whatever your level of English. More information
- Location - We are based in the heart of London, in fashionable Fulham. Fulham offers students the best of everything: it is a safe, upmarket area that is only minutes away from Big Ben and Buckingham Palace plus it is a lively and modern area with great cafés, pubs and restaurants. More information
- We like to KISS! – Don’t worry! KISS means Keep It Simple & Straightforward. So when we say that a course is 15 hours per week, this means 15 hours of contact time with a qualified teacher, not 15 lessons of 45 minutes each, which some other schools offer.